COVID-19 Updates & New Office Protocol
As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority. We have diligently worked as a team to retrain and add new safety protocols as well as equipments that are designed to make our office a safe environment for everyone:
- We are following the standard CDC and ADA sterilization guidelines, and sanitizing with disinfectant more regularly than those guidelines.
- Face masks and social distancing will be required for anyone who enters the office.
- All surfaces are thoroughly sterilized between each patient visit.
- Anyone entering the office will be asked to wash their hands.
- We have 3 air purifiers installed in our office that removes bacteria, viruses, and aerosols in the vicinity.
If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest), we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
When is the right time to see a dentist?
While some health organizations have suggested that Americans avoid “routine” dental care, the American Dental Association, and Dr. David Canale Family Dentistry agree that delayed dental treatment could lead to more harm than good. Even missing regular cleaning may mean additional appointments to repair the damage that could have been avoided. Our goal is to keep you smiling bright every day! And that means never neglecting your oral hygiene!
We understand this is a concerning time. But know that our dental office has successfully reopened and everything we do is to keep our dental family safe. One thing for sure is Dr. David Canale Family Dentistry has always taken infection control seriously and with COVID, more-so than ever before.
The right time is always sooner rather than later. Please don’t delay your next cleaning or dental appointment! Feel free to talk with us about the preventative measures we are taking and even ask for a less popular appointment time. We are here for you!